Follow CUcheatsheet on Twitter

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Business Continuity Plan (aka Disaster Recovery). Teacher's Manual.

When I was in elementary school, I was always amazed at how smart the teachers were. Then I found out that THEIR book had all the answers . . . .

The FFIEC has published their Business Continuity Plan examination manual. Because your examiner uses the manual, just follow the guide and you should have no problem passing your next exam with flying colors. A hint - examiners are BIG on testing. Put your plan in place, test the various parts of the plan, and document your efforts. If you don't document your efforts, then the examiner will assume it wasn't done. How many of us have learned this lesson time and again? I just raised my hand.

Follow this "examination manual" link and you will have all the Business Continuity information you could ever ask for, and more.

A little conversation I had with my fifth grade teacher one day. . . Me : I don't think I deserved zero on this test. Mrs Norton: I agree, but that's the lowest mark I could give you.

No comments: